Site Acquisition Specialist (Orange County, CA)
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Specialist for our Telecom client in Orange County (CA).
The right individual will have experience in Telecom / Cell Site development MUST have experience with Zoning and Permitting rather than vendor managing other site acquisition firms.
- Leasing and Zoning experience
- Experience with filing applications and working with California jurisdictions
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Zoning and Permitting experience (knowledge of Zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.