We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator in Irvine, CA to support the construction team. Candidates MUST be local.
- Supports Network Construction Team who oversees multiple projects
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
- Responsible for helping the Network Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projects
- Prepare slide decks as needed for meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, document scanning, meeting schedules, and filing
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
- Create purchase orders, process invoices, and update all necessary tracking mechanisms for the project team
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.