The Telecommunications Project Manager with current carrier project experience with AT&T. The preferred PM candidate will have previous project management experience in the wireless telecom industry supporting a major carrier and PMP certification.
Essential Job Functions
• Manage and/or support assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed in accordance with the underlying contracts and in a manner that delights the customer.
• Develop accurate project plan for all assigned projects and modify as needed.
• Lead and/or support internal and external meetings with other managers and the national customer to review program roll-up status implement changes as necessary.
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained.
• Support efforts to ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A valid driver’s license required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three plus years of wireless project management experience or three years project management experience in another industry
• Experience with Pace/CSS systems highly preferred
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
• Customer-facing project management experience
• Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
• Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
• Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.