We are seeking a Node Design Engineer - Small Cell for our client in the Bay Area.
The Responsibilities include:
- Design Fiber routes that include Ring and Point to Point.
- Manage A&E production of node zoning and construction drawings with a QC focus
- Maintain Fiber Inventory for accuracy and maintaining changes.
- Small Cell Design and/or construction implementation experience
- Experience with GIS mapping tools
- Working knowledge of small cell construction standards
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC, GO95 and OSHA standards preferred
OSP, Fiber, Aerial, Pre-Construction, Design, Cable, Make Ready, Right of Way (ROW)
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.