We are currently recruiting Construction Project Manager for one of our clients in the Washington market. This is a remote direct/permanent opportunity. Candidates must reside in Washington State.
Looking for a Construction Project Manager with Small Cell and/or In-Building DAS Installation projects experience. This is a customer interfacing role and will be responsible for construction-related meetings and scheduling work for internal and external crews.
Education and Experience Required:
- Construction skills that include civil scopes, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge
- Understand the installation of rack and cabinet based electronics and associated components
- General knowledge of general project accounting practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
- Strong understanding of wireless construction process and associated milestones.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience pertaining but not limited to: Macro, DAS, Small Cell
- Minimum 5 years of general new site build construction experience, preferably with fiber and small cell sites
- Experience with construction management and leading crews in the wireless industry.
- Working experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Google Earth and other database or tracking tools
- Electrical experience a plus
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.