Own and execute the milestone of A&E drawings, responsible for the coordination of A&E drawings for multiple customers’ jobs and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline, policies and procedures. Responsible for the ordering, forecasting, reviewing, and actualization of all construction drawings related to modification, collocation and construction of towers.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and expedite drawing production, including: pricing/contracting with A&E vendors, quality control initial drawings, coordinating with carrier, QC initial drawings, managing changes/revisions, and ensuring construction drawings match accordingly
- Validate consistency of drawing against structural analysis and application, ensuring that drawings and applications match in equipment, quantity, etc.
- Ensure that CAD site plans used as lease exhibits are accurate
- Request, manage, and quality control zoning drawings, and other zoning documentation as required
- Evaluate ground space requirements for new colocations, ensuring that CAD site drawings are accurately updated
- Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
- Ensure A&E deliverables are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and in accordance with customer's policies and procedures
- Coordinate resolution of design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining PMT forecasting dates and actualizing the “Obtain CDs” milestone
- Validate customer requirements as a tower owner and make redlines as appropriate
- Communicate with district PM/PC to ensure all A&E services work managed by Real Estate, including out of scope reimbursables, is billed to the customer per the terms of the agreed upon scope of work
- Upload/send deliverables to appropriate carrier and customer databases as required
- Utility coordination and A&E site walk coordination, as needed
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of A&E Drawing experience and/or Telecom construction experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.