Our client is looking for a Project Manager to support the Network Build for our Wireless Telecom Client. Prior experience with Scoping and Deployment is a must. Must have strong communication skills and customer-facing management experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects from end-to-end. This includes RF design, Bill of Material (BOM) ordering, permitting, construction, site acquisition and close-out
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way (ROW), deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Network Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor & GC Management. NSB, New Site Build, MODS,
PMP. Network Deployment
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.