We are currently recruiting Project Associate for one of our telecom clients in the Sacramento, CA market. This is a direct/permanent position. Great opportunity for recent college graduates!
- Work with project manager through all phases of design through construction close out, focusing specifically on the front-end, Site Acquisition phase
- Review architectural drawings and other zoning collateral
- Document all project milestones so Project Manager can communicate ongoing project status to clients
- Complete and submit municipal utility applications and permit applications
- Understand jurisdictional zoning ordinances and process flows, as they pertain to wireless telecommunication facilities.
- Update internal process documents as ordinances or processes change.
- Work with Project Manager to give direction to architects, engineers and other interdisciplinary teams as needed (RF, A&E, various vendors)
- Learn how to forecast specific deliverables and durations within their critical path to help ensure data integrity of all projects
- Develop time management skills to prepare for being able to multi-task and manage responsibilities for large numbers of projects independently
- Bachelors Degree in Urban & Regional Planning, Real Estate, Business, Construction or related field
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Outlook, and reports in MS Excel.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.