Our Telecom client is looking for a Full-time Construction Manager/Project Manager overseeing construction of data centers/ mission critical facilities.
This is a long term build with opportunity to work on multiple projects for one of the largest telecom providers in the country.
We are looking for people with;
Key Skills: Telecom , BOM, Construction, Data Center, Network Operations Center, NOC, Project Tracking, Owners Rep, Vendor Management, Telecom construction manager, SOW, GC’s, General Contractor, Engineering, A&E, BICSI, Program Management, Mobile Switching Centers, HVAC, AC Power, MSC, Building Control Systems, Fiber, Generators, Critical Facilities, Engineering Procurement Construction, EPC, Financial metrics.
What We Do
- Previous positive work history on Mission critical data centers ( 2+ yrs.) This is very important to the Client. The ability to have a person working in their facility that they can trust that has knowledge of how to work in a mission critical site
- Quality control or Construction oversight experience of a Data center or mission critical facility. Lv 1 thru lv 5
- Has previous experience in oversight of critical facility construction from ground break to final level 5 CX
- Prefer a more heavily technical oversight background, electrical, data, HVAC vs a person who has brick and mortar experience
- Strong understanding of AC & DC power systems
- Between 5-10 years construction management experience
- Background in mission critical data center construction
- Experience with project, budget and change order management
- Daily reporting and QC'ing
- Experience with supervising GC's to endure compliance with established schedules
- Salary Range $115k+ DOE
- Optional Living Accommodations/ Vehicle for Non Local Candidates
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.