Currently seeking a Construction Manager in PlanoTX. Candidate must be in market. This position will involve reviewing photos from GC and approving/rejecting the work that was done. Candidates should have a good knowledge of build aspects, previous TMO experience would be preferred.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that:
- Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Knowledge in workers’ safety and work environment safety.
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification o RFDS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 2 – CM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills.
Construction Manager, Vendor/ GC Management, DAS, Venues, Small Cell, Construction, NESC, NEC, OSHA, OSP, aerial, underground, test equipment, AT&T #TekComJobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.