Our industry leading telecommunications client is seeking an OSP Construction Manager to provide planning, management and solutions for their customer projects. The OSP Projects would include fiber to the enterprise, carriers, lateral builds, small cell and back-haul projects.
- Manage the planning and implementation of fiber connectivity solutions programs and projects that adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for daily management of construction vendors.
- Oversees timely permitting submittal and on time performance of engineering and construction vendors.
- Managing relationship to jurisdictions and ROW contacts.
- Provides direct interface with customers, subcontractors, jurisdictional authorities and interoffice personnel. Supports customer meetings as necessary which requires in person meetings and travel to client and/or construction sites.
- Must have 3-5 years familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Telecommunications industry background with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, and project management experience.
- Familiar with Email, MS Excel, Word, Google Earth and AutoCad.
- Must be able to manage multiple aggressive RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
- Key Words: OSP, Fiber, Construction, FTTX, Small-Cell, OSP Facilities, Transport, RFP, Vendors, Infrastructure, Backbone, Lateral builds
- Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.