Our industry leading telecommunications client is seeking an Inside Plant Engineer to manage new network projects within the different colocation and POP facilities. The Engineer will develop and implement network infrastructure plans and manage the project timelines and work performed by internal teams and vendors.
- 4-10 years work experience in a Central Office environment (Telecom environment)
- Inside Plant Engineering and Construction experience
- Manage project schedules and budgets
- Telecommunications equipment experience
- Power Systems and transport experience required
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong accountability and Point of Contact experience
- Keywords: Inside Plant, ISP, Transport, POP, Central Office, Colocation, Network
Technologies we support:
- Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), Inside Plant (ISP) switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.