Our telecommunications client is hiring a Wireless Construction Manager to support projects in the Virginia/West Virginia market. Current or recent experience with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon tower builds is preferred..
Pay Rate: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
The Wireless Construction Manager is responsible for the project's construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety. This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources.
• Will be responsible for managing field verification approvals
• Must maintain and enforce the safety program, ensure daily job-site safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist.
• Able to formulate scopes of work for clients and implement project guidelines
• Interface with the client's engineering team, as well as utilizing the company's engineering and management team for decisions.
• Evaluates on site performance regarding construction plans, safety, and progress and communicating results directly with the PM and client.
• Ensures the safety program is in place with all staff and subcontractors and all safety incident or network outage reports are done in a timely manner.
• Installs the quality program for Jacobs and subcontractors work, making certain all quality standards are met to customer specifications.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Engineering or technical degree preferred
• 5+ years of Tower / LTE experience preferred
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.