Our wireless telecom client is looking for a field Construction Manager to travel the Georgia and southeast market (250 mile radius of the Atlanta market).
Our client is looking for a Field Construction Manager to support construction/modification of towers and collocation or DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
Oversight for DAS and small cell projects will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready. Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline
Essential Job Functions
- Construction Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Manage general contractors onsite
- Responsible for site walks, punch list, Quality Control (QC)
- Responsible to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards
- Project tracking
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Drawings review, utility coordination
- Work with local jurisdictions to ensure permitting compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three (3) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- New Site build, modifications or raw land preferred.
- Key Skills: 5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management. NSB, New Site Build, Tower MODS, Telecom construction supervisor, Cell site, BTS, Cellular Network, Field, Wireless Civil Construction
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.