We are looking for a Power & Utility Design Engineer/ Planner in the Irvine market for a long term opportunity with an industry leading client.
The Sucessful candidate will continually monitor costs and job progress to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Consult with resources in the engineering and/or construction departments and is expected to work closely with the associate managers, consultants, design engineers and construction contractors to ensure that the needs of the company are being met.
- Design of routes within the network.
- Design power to the node with AC or DC sources
- Create or modify the node power designs in AutoCAD
- Creating hub and node plumbing diagrams
- Ability to understand electrical power concepts and node or cell site construction
- Able to use AutoCAD for creating or modifying Line Power designs.
- Provide technical support for new designs, including participation in new design planning
- Ensure engineering/design activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.