Office Coordinator is responsible for providing Support to team (National, District, Area, and/or Functional group(s)) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned:
Correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Various Office management functions such as supply and kitchen ordering, package shipment, event coordination, order catering, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)
• Provides National Facilities Support for Seat Assignments and Repairs and Maintenance
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Provides visitor and vendor badge support
• Assists with prepping space for on and off boarding. Including name plates and cleaning.
• Office and Kitchen supply organization and maintenance
• Copy Room maintenance & Printer/Copier Troubleshooting
• Incoming and Outgoing mail, includes sorting and delivery notifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Reports to: Facilities Manager – National Facilities
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Travel may be required.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.