TekCom Resources is seeking a Warehouse Technician for a one-year contract role with one of our largest clients in the Ontario, California area.
The Warehouse Technician will be responsible for the administration of material logistics in the client's central warehouse. In this role, you will ensure timely turnaround on material requests and both physical and digital receipts.
Additional functions include inventory control and administration of periodic cycle counts in client inventory locations. Continual lifting, lowering and carrying of packages up to 75 pounds is an essential element of this role.
• Receives inventory items via Financial / Accounting software suite
• Physically locates inventory items
• Processes decommissioned inventory items returned from Network
• Resolves receipt vs invoice conflict / discrepancies with AP
• Processes standard and freight shipments thru shipping vendor's online portal
• Creates and maintains inventory item IDs in Financial / Accounting software
• Performs periodic cycle counts of inventory items
• Valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record
• Must pass drug screening and background check
• OSHA Fork Truck training and experience helpful
Experience and Education:
• Must be a certified forklift operator
• A High School diploma
• Previous experience in a warehouse and or purchasing environment
• Experience with inventory in the Telecommunications/ISP/Fiber Optic space preferred
• Strong MS Office and data entry skills
• Previous experience with Vendor online portals
• Understanding of UPS/FedEx shipping software