Join an industry leader in a rapidly growing market - this entry level Inside Sales Coordinator role is perfect for the recent college grad or someone looking to jump into a new industry. This role can be worked in Canonsburg PA.
Hybrid Scheduling (3 days in office / 2 days remote)
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for securing qualified leads and appointments for the sales organization through the execution of outbound calling campaigns / programs. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and generating a strong pipeline of revenue opportunities for the company. The IS Representative drives engagement by building and expanding the company’s customer database.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Lead Generation for Sales Pipeline (Prospect qualification, opportunity generation, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation, Account profiling, etc.
• Identify leads and conduct lead management.
• Assists with Lead Conversion with regular follow through with the sales team.
• Coordination and Reporting of events data and the results thereafter.
• Database Collection and Compilation.
• Accurately enter customer orders within the targeted timeframes provided at direction of the Sales Process Manager.
• Provide support to the customer with application status tracking as it relates to application submission status and application revision processing.
• Assist with other tasks listed under Senior Sales Coordinator role during periods of high application volume to ensure a great customer experience on all projects.
• Train customers on basic navigation of CCI sites as it relates to application submittal.
• Populate automated calculator pricing forms for the purpose of communicating pricing to the Towers Account Manager and Market Sales Manager for review and analysis.
• Populate and submit License Request Forms (LRFs) in a timely fashion.
• Develop a good working relationship with other internal Crown departments to assist in expediting the sales process.
• Coordinate customer and state wireless events.
• Prepare due diligence packages for the customer.
• Monitor and register CCIsites accounts for external users.
• Communicates effectively via outbound calling activities highlighting Crown Castle Value Proposition.
• Provides opportunities by securing qualified appointments for sales team.
• Drives results by achieving Monthly Revenue Targets.
• Plans and aligns sales meetings as necessary to present the Crown Castle value proposition and identify new opportunities.
• Builds networks by creating strong relationships with decision makers and influencers within customer accounts.
•Organizes account information in CRM system.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently and in group settings.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in sales or a similar field with strong computer and customer service skills.
• Must have an interest in sales and customer support.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required with the correct work experience in sales or similar field.
• Hiring Manager is open to candidates right out of college if they present strong drive and the ability to take action and comfortably speak with clients.
• Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.