Excellent job opportunity to manage a key warehouse location and work for a highly successful large international engineering firm.
- Ensure safe working environment for all employees, subcontractors, visitors and guests
- Responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy at all times
- Provide warehouse support for the local market as well as supporting other warehouses within the network
- Assist and train employees
- Ability to lead the team to achieve all goals and objectives
- Ability to work with a diverse group of customers, both internal and external
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Implementing operational policies and procedures as prescribed by management
What We Do
- 5-10 years’ experience in warehouse management, with prior experience managing a fast-paced warehouse environment preferred
- Experience managing warehouse personnel
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- MS Office Skills, specifically Excel required
- Powered Industrial Equipment Experience preferred
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.