RF Engineer (Small Cell)
We are currently recruiting for a Small Cell RF Design Engineer for the Dublin, CA market. The RF Engineer will be part of a team supporting projects throughout the designated market and responsible for designing small cell networks and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) based on customer requests as well as support them during the implementation, construction, launch, and optimization phases.
- You will utilize your DAS Design and optimization experience for system design and planning forDAS and Small Cell projects.
- You will also be involved in designing DAS and small cell networks including conducting CW tests, analyzing data and preparing customer documentation.
- You will be responsible for coordinating, overseeing and performing system optimization of multi-node outdoor Small Cell systems.
- You will develop coverage and capacity solutions to deliver superior customer experiences for a variety of locations.
- You will support the NOC and troubleshoot performance issues while also supporting new technology trials.
- Other responsibilities will include location assessment, requirements gathering, RF design, configuration, technology selection, implementation, integration, testing, commissioning and optimization.
Technologies we support:
- RF DAS Design and optimization
- Indoor/outdoor DAS, RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory
- iBwave, ATOLL
- Must have at least 5 years of RF design and 2+ plus years hands-on iBwave design experience
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.