Our rapidly expanding client is looking to fulfill a Warehouse Technician role quickly - Schedule is 6 AM - 4 PM, Monday - Friday (1 hour lunch). Potential weekends.
The Warehouse Technician will be responsible for the administration of material logistics in the Lightower central warehouse. She/he will be responsible for insuring timely turnaround on material requests, material receipts (both physical and within the Oracle and JDE accounting system). The Warehouse Technician will also be responsible for Inventory control and administration of periodic cycle counts in Lightower inventory locations. Position responsibilities involve continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs
• Receives inventory items via Financial / Accounting software suite
• Physically locates inventory items
• Receives non inventory items per RMAs
• Processes decommissioned inventory items returned from Network
• Resolves receipt vs invoice conflict / discrepancies with AP
• Processes standard and freight shipments thru shipping vendor's online portal
• Maintains shipping log details in each Transaction
• Issues inventory items to projects manually or automatically in Financial / Accounting software
• Stages, reserves, & allocates inventory items per system requests
• Creates and maintains inventory item IDs in Financial / Accounting software
• Performs periodic cycle counts of inventory items
• Performs periodic Physical Inventory (PI)
• Maintains and creates BIN designation inventory item storage system
• Valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
• Travel throughout the Lightower footprint may be required.
• Must pass drug screening and background check.
• OSHA Fork Truck training and experience helpful
• Experience with JDE
Experience and Education:
• A High School diploma and a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in a warehouse and or purchasing environment
• Experience with inventory in the Telecommunications/ISP/Fiber Optic space
• Strong MS Office and data entry skills
• Previous experience with Vendor online portals
• Understanding of UPS/FedEx shipping software
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.