TekCom Resources is currently recruiting for a full-time A&E Project Manager opportunity to be based in Ontario, CA. Must have previous experience working with AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint.
Job Duties will include:
- **Must be able to travel out of state to coordinate with assigned staff, clients, related disciplines, and real estate professionals to schedule project location visits.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and make necessary redline changes to technical construction drawings. Candidates must have a working knowledge of ACAD.
- Manage assigned staff and vendors and establish priorities to achieve project deliverables and milestones.
- Maintain project trackers and internal and client databases for assigned projects.
- Prepare cost proposals based upon established rates and/or solicit cost proposals from vendors based upon a written scope of work.
- Manage the financial aspect of assigned projects including proposals, obtaining purchase orders, reviewing and approving vendor invoices, and revenue forecasting through project close out.
- Develop an understanding of local permitting requirements and processes for jurisdictional approvals.
Project Management, ACAD, P&L, Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber, RDOF, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Tower, DAS, Engineer, Fiber, Salesforce, #ProjectMangement, Deployment, permits, Permitting, ROW, Program Manager, CATV. Fiber Optic, PMP, Vendor management, scheduling, Tracking, Project coordination, Telecommunication infrastructure, ,Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber,
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.