TekCom Resources is seeking a Tower Structural Analyst to support our client's structural compliance program across the company.
Responsible for maintaining the structural compliance of towers and related infrastructure through the use of several software tools including, but not limited to: photo databases, computer aided drawings, structural analysis reports, and other field generated reports. Ensure customer order configuration feasibility and data integrity of area assets to optimize yield through the efficient allocation of ground and tower space. Ensure that client's asset management standards and procedures are properly implemented. Responsible for quality of asset data and management of the tower, customer mounts and ground space. Collaborate with structural engineers, field operations personnel, tower operations, sales, implementation, and other teams to maintain database accuracy. Analyze and resolve site issues in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
• Collaborate with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales, and implementation to ensure structural integrity for assigned assets.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders to keep them apprised of customer order status and to ensure all customer commitments are met.
• Apply client's asset management standards and procedures to order review.
• Coordinate engineering solutions in accordance with client's policies, standards and procedures to optimize speed to market and asset yield.
• Ensure timely customer order processing through efficient system task management.
• Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at various stages in the order process.
• Review and record closeout packages and periodic inspections per current standards to ensure data accuracy in the asset management database.
• Provide support to client's field personnel during the installation process for structurally impacting changes.
• Identify and communicate process improvements in relation to the customer order process.
• Effectively communicate customer service, structural integrity, and capacity issues to Asset Manager.
• Partner and coordinate effectively with sales, implementation and corporate departments (e.g., engineering, operations).
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in construction, operations or engineering field related to management of tower structures preferred
Tower, structural, compliance, assets, project, data integrity vendor, coordination
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.