Contract Analyst - $31hr
Responsible for the quality of Contract Service Delivery, other documents, processes, and system tools to help the company avoid contract disputes. This includes reviewing the company's contracts for legal sufficiency and abstracting deal terms into customer project management tools, including equipment dimensions. Manage certain customer projects and resolve quality exceptions identified by the customer and business partner for timely payment approvals.
Essential Job Functions
• Review and analyze contracts and other documents to ensure deal points match the expectations of all parties.
• Abstract contractual terms (including equipment dimensions) and upload documentation in Customer’s project management tool for payment approvals.
• Convey through verbal and written communication any discrepancies to internal and customer contacts discrepancies that need to be resolved.
• Quantify results and review with management, business partners, and/or customers to determine implications and remediation plans, when necessary, based on findings.
• Define and manage projects with business partners to ensure document quality, compliance with relevant timelines, and customer satisfaction, including monitoring and communication of progress.
• Provide guidance and project management as the subject matter expert in document production and delivery of assigned customer projects.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.