TekCom Resources is seeking an OSP Design Manager
for a full-time role with a fast-growing broadband service provider in Kansas City!
As OSP Design Manager, you will be overseeing a team of OSP Designers in support of our client's expanding fiber-to-the-home operations nationwide.
In this role, you will:
Qualifications for Consideration:
- Review proposals for fiber construction and blueprints to ensure that proposed construction can be performed as needed and within company specifications.
- Manages team of OSP designers, drafters and engineers, and performs quality control on produced design work.
- Assists with the installation of outside plant infrastructure.
- Advise management on correct prioritization of projects in various markets and ensure adequate staffing levels and resource availability for these projects.
- Report to Director of OSP Engineering.
- Assist with identification of subcontractors and vendors to achieve project completion.
- Provide leadership to more junior members of the OSP engineering team and assist with functions such as performance reviews, salary increase recommendations, promotions and terminations.
OSP, outside plant, engineering, team leadership, training, fiber, infrastructure, telecom, broadband, internet, aerial, underground, FTTH, fiber-to-the-home.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
- Candidates should have 5-10 years of outside plant engineering experience, and should have at least 3-5 years of experience managing staff.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline, Master’s Degree, P.E. License or PMP certification are strongly preferred, though these are NOT necessary for consideration.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.