TekCom Resources is seeking a GIS Analyst for a contract-to-hire role with a growing engineering firm in the Kansas City area!
In this role, you will be may be providing a range of functions, all in support of our client's fiber engineering projects. These functions include running analysis on BOMs, creating permits, and performing feasibility studies and soil analyses.
Our Client is Seeking Candidates with:
- Maintaining network design databases.
- Updating both databases and our client's design software with new as-built information.
- Performing research on behalf of engineering personnel, including GIS info related to utilities info and addresses, as needed in the design and permitting of fiber networks.
- One year or more of GIS experience - this can be with ArcGIS Pro, 3GIS, QGIS, ArcMap, etc!
- Specific experience assisting with design of fiber networks is great, but experience gained in the utilities industry is also valuable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Technical degree related to GIS, or B.A. in a related field such as Geography, are highly preferred!
Fiber design, fiber engineering, utilities mapping, 3GIS, ArcGIS, 3GIS, fiber planning, utilities construction, utilities engineering.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.