TekCom Resources is recruiting for an Associate RF Engineers (Junior) for an industry leading client in the Orlando, FL market.
Pay Rate: $32-$35/hr. DOE
This will be an office based role.
This is the ideal position for an RF engineer with 1-2 years experience that wants to get their foot in the door with a great Telecom company.
• Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
• Create DAS and small cell network designs and proposals.
• Utilize sales process workflow systems.
• Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
• Configure, test, optimize and commission DAS and small cell networks.
• Support NOC and troubleshoot performance issues and new technology trials.
• Design and engineer small cell solutions.
• Leverage empirical and predictive design tools.
• Facilitate implementation of solutions and trials.
• Conduct field work and measurements.
• Operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization.
• Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of multi-node outdoor SCN systems.
What will catch our Eye:
RF Engineer, Radio Frequency, Distributed Antennas (iDAS/oDas), Cell site, Towers, small cell,
- 1-3 years’ RF engineering experience or equivalent
- Familiar with small cell architecture
- Able to use prediction tools and MapInfo.
- Knowledge of 4G &5G wireless technologies
- Able to create link budgets, calculate noise figures, and calculate inter-modulation products.
- Knowledge of radio wave propagation fundamentals, antenna theory, and optical transmission
- Able to use test equipment and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Continuous Wave (CW) testing), Design, Testing Analysis, Pittsburgh, PA Metro #TekComJobs
*** Candidates must have current eligibility to work compliantly in the USA, unfortunately no visa sponsorships, transfers, OPT's or C2C can be considered at this time for this opportunity. ***
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.