We are currently recruiting for an RF Engineer
for the Irvine area. Our client is a high profile and well respected company in the wireless telecommunications arena. This position supports the RF Engineering team with the small cell sales process, project implementation, and the ongoing maintenance and modification of DAS and Small Cell Networks (SCN).
The ideal candidate will have any experience with:
- Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
- Create DAS and small cell network designs and proposals for venue private property and outdoor pole locations
- Utilize sales process workflow systems.
- Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
- Configure, test, optimize and commission DAS and small cell networks.
- Support NOC and troubleshoot performance issues and new technology trials.
- Design and engineer small cell solutions including RF active, passive, fiber and power equipment selections (radio, baseband and antenna types, multi-carrier wiring diagrams, combiners, Fixed Wireless, fiber multiplexers, pole concealment products, IoT sensors and AC/DC power equipment)
- Leverage empirical and predictive design tools (i.e. iBwave, Atoll, RanPlan, Network Planner) as well as available data analytics platforms
: RF, Radio Frequency, ATOLL, iBwave, Engineer, Design, DAS, Small Cell
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.