Project Engineer I position to perform structural analysis and design of new and existing communication towers. Responsibilities include the following;
- Structural design of new towers
- Structural analysis of existing towers
- Design structural modifications to existing towers
- Perform rigging plan for tower construction
- Coordinate with client and sub-contractors to ensure project flow.
Required skills include:
- 1-2 years of structural engineering, preferably in the tower industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with structural engineering skills preferred.
- EIT is preferred.