Office Support administrator - Wireless
Our Wireless client is looking for an Office Support administrator. The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Cellular wireless deployment. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate is someone that has strong organizational skills and is proficient in MS Excel, and has the ability to work on several task simultaneously. In this role you will be the primary person for submitting/tracking for the purchase orders and preparing weekly status updates/graphs for our management reviews. You will also be responsible for processing/ tracking Purchase Orders and uploading closeout package information.
- Coordinate and track project schedules and provide reports
- Maintain various databases
- Facilitate office logistics and procurement of various office items: Computers, Phones, Office Supplies and Equipment
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
- Perform administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups)
Trackers, Finance, PO's, Closeout packages, Telecom, Construction, Accounting
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.