Our client is looking for experienced Small Cell Construction Managers for a long term project in the Seattle market.
• Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the Small Cell project – deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards.
• Manage Small Cell installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
• Manage Vendors, Supervise construction crews. Work closely with local stakeholders.
• Construction Scheduling and Reporting
• Manage, document and record construction field changes.
• Minimum 3 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
• Small Cell experience
• Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
• Familiar with Email, MS Excel, Word, Google Earth and AutoCad.
• Experience and working in the Public Right of Way
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.