- Power Technician / Installer - Telecom
We are seeking a Level 4 power installers to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Washington / Baltimore area.
In order to be considered you must a Level IV power technician and have solid knowledge of National Electrical Codes (NEC), local codes and preferable cell site experience (Power maintenance and Builds).
You should have:
- Ability to perform hot cuts/slides/transfers (Level IV Skill)
- Knowledge of AT&T Installation Standards, MOPs, required.
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables, as necessary.
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace cable to 750 MCM or Fiber
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Cell Site and/or DC Power type environments.
- Ability to rack, stack and secure equipment bays/cabinets.
This position requires a clean driving, the ability to pass a drug screen and criminal record check; and the ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, and work under inclement weather conditions.
Mileage is reimbursed
Level IV - Power Technician – Telecom, Field Installation, Maintenance & Construction, Cell site, Lighting / Power Systems, AC/DC, Cell towers, Carriers, , Wiring panels, transformers, switches, Electrical circuits, Battery Plant Installation, Generator installation and maintenance, Battery Distribution Fuse Bay (BDFB
) or Circuit Breaker Bay (BDCBB). NESC, DC Power Technician
#TekComJobs, #TekComResources #Electrician.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.