We are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for a long-term contract with our national clients in the Phoenix, AZ area. The PM should have some OSP / Fiber Construction and deployment background and exposure to project coordination/management experience.
As the Jr. Project Manager, the individual will assist the lead manager and other district managers with:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
The Junior Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel (must be able to do V-Look ups)
- Strong Project Coordination/Admin Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Telecommunications Networks, Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience are a definite plus
- Asset Management
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.