We are currently recruiting Land Use Planner for one of our telecom clients in the Seattle, WA market. This is a direct/permanent opportunity
Candidates must have zoning and permitting experience and understands compliance, community outreach and has strong jurisdictional skills.
- Conduct research and review and be familiar with multiple jurisdictional zoning ordinances as it pertains to wireless telecommunication facilities.
- Prepare preliminary zoning/permitting analyses in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Provide site-specific design, zoning & permitting analyses for selected sites.
- Prepare zoning and permit applications.
- Review architectural drawings and other zoning collateral
- Understand and apply FCC Shot Clock.
- Attend and present at site design visits, community meetings and hearings.
- Knowledge of general wireless siting compliance and regulatory requirements and processes, including NEPA/SHPO, EME studies, ASTM/Phase 1
- Minimum 5 years of zoning & planning experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Urban & Regional Planning or related field
- Proven ability to define and manage team project goals
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Outlook, and reports in MS Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.