We are currently recruiting for an OSP Fielder/ Field Inspector for our client in the Denver area. The ideal candidates will have a background working in the telecommunications industry managing OSP fiber projects. The role will be 80% field based and 20% from your home office.
Pay Rate - $30-40 hourly DOE + overtime
- Responsible for management of projects including activities related to below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Order and track delivery of 3rd party materials;
- Oversee site construction, managing schedule and subcontractors
- Position requires experience with outside plant and inside plant cable construction in underground facilities
- Knowledge of all issues related to local and state permitting, pole and conduit licensing procedures from Utilities
- Coordinate all construction activities with local and state agencies with regards to permitting and licensing
- An MVR will be required for onboarding.
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
Construction Back-haul, Fiber, OSP, Public Right of Way (ROW), Splicing, Inspector, Testing, Sumitomo, Fujikura, Underground, Construction Manager, Foreman
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.