We are looking for a Utility Coordinator for a long term position in the Irvine Area.
Successful candidates will have;
• Very strong excel skills
• Technical knowledge
• Experience working on utility applications and supporting OSP/ Power projects
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Visio, Google Earth, Mapinfo preferred.
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.