One of our most established clients is looking to fulfill a Data Analyst role for a 1 year contract position with potential to extend / go permanent based on market needs. Candidates must be willing to go in office on a hybrid schedule.
Pay Rate: $30 - $33 / hour
*Candidates can sit in any of our clients east coast or central offices *
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing accurate, complete and meaningful reports and analysis used for business management and decision making. The Data Analyst works closely with department and/or functional managers to determine report requirements, build reports and quality test them prior to distribution.
Essential Job Functions
• Develops and deploys reporting and analysis that is accurate, complete and properly summarized to aid in management of business and management decision making. Responsible for extracting and summarizing data from corporate systems.
• Has knowledge of other corporate software, programs and data tools. Creates report design and development. Tests reports and ensures that they perform as expected.
• Understands flow of data internally
• Produces weekly, monthly, and quarterly trend and activity reports as well as other operational and management reports. Ensures that reports are produced per scheduled timelines for review by functional management teams.
• Analyzes data and investigates and researches anomalies. Works with department and/or functional teams to correct issues when identified.
• Produces ad-hoc reporting and support for projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Two (2) years Accounting/Finance/Business reporting and analysis experience
• Power BI and SQL experience and knowledge
• Expert Excel knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to summarize large amounts of complex data into management reports
• Ability to problem solve to determine root causes of anomalies
• Understand and write reports using various software and tools
• Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.