TekCom Resources is seeking a talented Fiber Design Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading telecommunications company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing fiber optic and small cell networks to meet customer needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fiber design and deployment, with experience in CAD software.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with colleagues to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. If you have a passion for fiber optic networks and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply today!
• Oversee and manage the design and implementation of Outside Plant Fiber Networks from preliminary design through to a fully implemented solution.
• Design and review fiber optic network designs as per each individual project requirement.
• Review design specs and documentation, create workflows and processes, and develop and maintain project schedules.
• Produce and issue high-level design and installation documents.
• Perform QA/QC review of A&E firm drawings.
• Manage vendor and supplier relationships.
• Project Management as required.
• Receive and review network As-built information, including fiber analysis.
• Work with utilities in underground and aerial ROW analysis and applications.
What it takes to catch our eye:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in Fiber Network Design Engineering.
• Thorough knowledge of fiber optic network design and implementation.
• Experience in designing and reviewing fiber optic networks.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work with utilities in underground and aerial ROW analysis and applications.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
OSP, Outside Plant Design, Plant Engineer, Fiber, Aerial, UG Pre-Construction, Design, Cable, Make Ready, Right of Way (ROW), GIS, ESRI, AutoCAD, Small Cell, Outside Plant, #seatle , #Tekcomjobs
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS
Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com
. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.