TekCom Resources is seeking an Associate Project Manager to work with one of the largest wireless and fiber telecommunications organizations.
This will be a hybrid work-from-home position. - Required to report into the Canonsburg office 3 days per week.
Pay: $42 to $46 per hour DOE
Position will support lead Project Manager on customer deployments, and/or serve as lead project manager on regional / nontraditional customer deployments.
Essential Job Functions
• Project manage one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and client
• Project manage/support all facets of an application from entry into client’s systems to construction complete and closeouts delivered, including, but not limited to, the following services: structural analysis, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, lease management and construction management
• Ensure District Manager/lead Project Manager (if applicable) and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects including, but not limited to, modification, collocation and construction of towers (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, soil samples, regulatory approvals or others as required)
• Vendor management, where applicable
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast)
• Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
• Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.)
• Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
• Utility coordination as needed
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
Key Words: Tower, deployment, project, project manager, vendor, utility coordination, site acquisition, T-Mobile, AT&T. #tekcomjobs
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.