Our client is looking for a Project Manager to support the Network Build for our Wireless Telecom Client. Prior experience with T-Mobile tower modifications and collocations is a must. Must have strong communication and customer-facing management experience.
Pay Rate: $
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects from end-to-end. This includes RF design, Bill of Material (BOM) ordering, permitting, construction, site acquisition and close-out
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way (ROW), deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
5g, Scoping, Wireless Telecom, BOM, Network Deployment, Macro Sites, Tower, Project Tracking, Vendor Management & GC Management. NSB, New Site Build, MODS,
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.