Our Wireless client is looking for a Project Coordinator/Sales Administrator in the Phoenix, AZ area. The role will require in-depth coordination and tracking of all facets of a Cellular Wireless Projects. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
**This is a contract position with the option to convert to full-time. Preference given to candidates that have sales/customer service background in telecommunications.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various sales, customer service and administrative tasks associated with the project office.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Coordinate sales support tasks (accurate and timely data entry).
- Review applications and assess discrepancies while tracking milestones and statuses.
- Acquire appropriate customer data (i.e. billing information, confirming locations, and acquiring equipment specifications).
- Work with internal Sales Executives on pricing and licensing and External Clients on requirements and training on systems.
- Coordinate and manage logistical needs of company sponsored customer events.
- Participate in customer and internal deployment meetings as necessary.
- Maintains various databases, analyzes data and develops reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Other Project Specific Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Previous sales and/or customer service/support experience
This position requires advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word, MS Access (Preferred)
in addition to the other Business Operations skills.