Primary responsibilities include acquiring jurisdictional entitlements, compiling project information and forecasting, managing district teams, and maintaining relationships with Government municipalities and jurisdictions.
- Act as escalation point for municipal right-of-way use agreements
- Maintain relationships with municipalities and jurisdictions
- Manages budgets, timelines, and forecasting accuracy necessary to accomplish defined company objectives.
- Support the district team on review of agreements and review of municipal code changes, state legislative actions, and/or state Public Utility Commission proceedings in collaboration with counsel. Provide response and input to protect regulatory rights and ability to install and operate networks in the market in collaboration with counsel.
- Provide research and advice to internal clients regarding access rights, permitting, and project deployment.
5+ years experience working in a utility, wireless industry, municipality, or Planning, Zoning, and Land Use capacity required or equivalent in a comparable industry
Managerial experience required.
Experience in presenting and speaking to the public and governmental entities required.
Experience working with design teams, preparation of permits applications and construction documents, and network construction required.
Demonstrated responsibility for administering a group or program budget required.
Experience in constructing and administering community outreach programs desirable.