We are looking for a Construction Project Manager
that has ground up building construction experience.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following;
Experience Required includes;
- · Developing and managing project schedules and budgets
- · Performing estimates and takeoffs
- · Identifying and managing subcontractors and vendors
- · Providing proactive communication to customers, external and internal stakeholders
- Work directly with customers, subcontractors, inspectors at the job site to ensure the project is managed successfully and safely.
- Construction Project Management, project scheduling, budgeting and tracking of projects
- 4+ years of construction management with ground up building construction
- Onsite supervision of sub contractors providing clear direction and leading a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication skills to work together with upper management, internal teams, superintendents and vendors
- Ability to work directly with client personnel, city officials, architects and vendors.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and MS Project or construction software