Our client in the Orange County is looking for experienced Construction Project Managers for a long term contract to hire opportunity.
Milestone projections and forecasting. Creating, tracking and reporting of project budgets
- Working with SoCal jurisdictions, completing permitting process
- Assist in the planning and implementation of OSP and Small Cell solutions
- Coordinate resources to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Handle and manage large amounts of data
- Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
- Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
- Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects
- Project Tracking and documentation
- Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth
- Experience working on Small Cell projects preferred
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 & GO128
- Must have experience working in Right of Way
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.