Field Technician/ Construction Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for an Field Technician for a 12 month+ contract position with one of our clients' supporting the Northern and Eastern Utah markets. This is a dynamic and growing wireless telecommunications company. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a Field Technician or Construction Supervisor/ Manager.
- Construction management, scheduling GCs, update tracker, cut & weld reviews and coordinate pre-construction meetings
- Conduct yearly site inspections on all sites within assigned territory
- Experience in; Radio Access Networks (RAN), Backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- A basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
- Site audits, RF sweeps, T-1 and fiber optic troubleshooting
- Successful candidates MUST have a clean driving record and be able to pass background check/ drug screen
- Long term contract with potential to convert to perm for right candidate
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.