- Power Technician / Installer - Telecom
We are seeking a Level 4 power installer to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout Southern California.
In order to be considered you must a Level IV power technician and have solid knowledge of National Electrical Codes (NEC), local codes and preferable cell site experience (Power maintenance and Builds).
You should have:
- Ability to perform hot cuts/slides/transfers (Level IV Skill)
- Knowledge of AT&T Installation Standards, MOPs, required.
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables, as necessary.
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace cable to 750 MCM or Fiber
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Cell Site and/or DC Power type environments.
- Ability to rack, stack and secure equipment bays/cabinets.
This position requires a clean driving, the ability to pass a drug screen and criminal record check; and the ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, and work under inclement weather conditions.
Mileage is reimbursed
Level IV - Power Technician – Telecom, Field Installation, Maintenance & Construction, Cell site, Lighting / Power Systems, AC/DC, Cell towers, Carriers, , Wiring panels, transformers, switches, Electrical circuits, Battery Plant Installation, Generator installation and maintenance, Battery Distribution Fuse Bay (BDFB
) or Circuit Breaker Bay (BDCBB)
#TekComJobs, #TekComResources #Electrician.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.