Responsible for management of site safety, multiple trades, and quality control on a commercial construction project. The Project Site Superintendent is required to stay at the project location for the duration of the project.
- Provide field oversight for all phases of assigned construction project.
- Manage existing project schedules and provide daily logs/weekly reports.
- Manage all subcontractor performance and build/maintain relationships.
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow OSHA regulations on the job site
- Responsible for both the timeliness and total quality of assigned projects
- 5-10 years of Site Superintendent experience on ground-up commercial construction projects.
- Act as the General Contractor that manages all the subcontractors.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, specifications, reports, etc.
- Previous schedule management is essential
- OSHA safety experience.
- Computer experience – email, scheduling.
- Daily and Weekly construction job reports.