Outside Plant Inspectors needed in the Jacksonville, AR area
. (Little Rock)
We are seeking Outside Plant Inspectors to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their build-out in multiple fiber markets though-out the US. This position will initially be based in the Jacksonville., AR
area for 18-24 months. The ideal candidates must be willing to move from market to market as these project progress.The roles are full-time positions.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Aerial pole analysis
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
KEY skills: Outside Plant Inspector, FTTX, Construction Ride Out (CRO), OSP Fielder, OSP Construction, Lineman, Make Ready, cable placement, QA/QC, Aerial, Fiber Optics. #Tekcomjobs, #TekComResources #OSP, #Fiber, #OSPInspector, #FTTXJobs, National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Cable, Rural Utilities Service codes (RUS), telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, Utilities.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.