We are recruiting for a Fiber Permitting Coordinator with Aerial or Underground Permitting experience for a contract to hire position we are recruiting for in the Denver market.
Duties to include;
Review strand maps, pole survey sheets and prints submitted by Fiber Construction Engineers, Operations Assistants and/or contractors. Organize and prioritize information given
• Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
• Review underground routes and necessity of manhole breakouts and submit appropriate forms to various utility companies.
• Review continuity from previous licensing and/or other jobs to termination, ensuring nothing has been overlooked prior to submittal.
• Extensive use of various software, internet research for applying to utilities, co-opps, etc.
• Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
• Follow up with all municipal & utility offices on status of applications
• Receive, verify and pay field survey and approved make-ready bills associated with conduit/pole applications.
• Follow-up after cable placement by submitting job completion forms to utilities.
- Managing above ground attachment assets in jurisdictional ROW
- An understanding of NESC regulations for height requirements and attachment standards
- Working with pole owning entities (i.e. utility companies, cities, etc.)
- Managing make-ready requests by reviewing make-ready SOWs for legitimacy and understanding prior to agreement and payment
- Tracking pole numbers, expiration dates, and permitting Ref. numbers
- Efficient understanding of Alden One systems
- Manage permit lines in KMZ format that is shared with the team
- Have an understanding of the one-touch make ready process
- Have an understanding of how to read TCPs and construction drawings
- Updating assignment tasks in Alden One to ensure process flow and KPIs are met properly