Support the RF Engineering team with project implementation and the ongoing maintenance and modification of DAS and Small Cell Networks (SCN).
• Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
• Create DAS and small cell network designs and proposals.
• Utilize sales process workflow systems.
• Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
• Configure, test, optimize and commission DAS and small cell networks.
• Support NOC and troubleshoot performance issues and new technology trials.
• Design and engineer small cell solutions.
• Leverage empirical and predictive design tools.
• Facilitate implementation of solutions and trials.
• Conduct field work and measurements.
• Operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization.
• Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of multi-node outdoor SCN systems.
• Work closely with customer personnel regarding system design, performance and optimization, recommend configuration changes.
• Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner.
• RF and fiber testing, reporting, and troubleshooting.
• Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.